Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Road To Christmas

Helooooooo Guys! Welcome to the Christmas day! What surely you remember when Christmas comes? Is it a gift? snow? warm clothes? shop? new clothes? or family? "Hohohohohohohohoho!" that's what I always remember when Christmas comes. Christmas synonymous with Santa, and I always like santa (although I am not Christians), because the saint is a good figure, listener requests of children. But have you ever thought that a saint could be the your parents themselves? I think like that when I was watching the series High School Musical on Christmas. Prayer they turned out to be heard by their own parents, and granted by their own parents. Yep, it turns out Santa is not always fat, big man, and a long white beard. However, santa in our ideas, with santa in reality just the same, they have a sincere heart to love the person he loves.

Talking about santa, talking about christmas, and by the way christmas 2 days more already. Have you make a wish list? I've made some desire, not for Christmas but resolutions for 2016, I will tell you later on the 1st of January!

This time, I will be sharing about Christmas in Indonesia Guys! In Indonesia, Christmas comes during the rainy season, not winter, but just the same, equally cold xoxoxo. Has prepared a Christmas clothes appropriate to the weather in your area? For you who live in Indonesia, wear comfortable clothes, if you want to look sexy, wear clothes that show the body part do you think is sexy (it aims to increase your confidence while wearing them)! Do not forget to bring a raincoat if you do not use a car, do not forget to bring an umbrella if you use public transport!
SNCHICK

TRIPLEs


And for you who live in winter, congratulations! I always wanted to vacation overseas during the winter, and I wanted to try a winter vacation to Japan! So, for you who live in the winter, do not forget to use a thick jacket, sweater, shoes and socks (I do not recommend heels because I was not strong cold feet), I think that's it, because I do not live there, I do not can imagine how cold! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Here

CHRISTMASBEL


RED SANTA


If you have no idea how to look elegant and attractive when Christmas arrives, you can visit the lookbook, fashiolista, or Polyvore. Three websites that always gives me inspiration to dressed well.

Do not forget to always pray to God, give thanks because we can still celebrate Christmas, can still write on this blog xoxoxoxo, and still be able to exchange ideas about fashion! Do not forget to give your sweet comments, or tell you about the celebration of Christmas in your country, in the comments field that already I provide special for you! Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and BRRRRRRRRR greetings to you who are enjoying the snow!
"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values."

Thomas S. Monson

Warm greetings from Indonesia,


Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comment will replied♥